RandomSelect

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Television and anime discussion  (Read 14501 times)

Tendou Souji

• "Walking the path of heaven the man who will rule everything"
  • Staff
  • 変身!
Re: Television and anime discussion
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2010, 11:49:50 PM »

Two episodes in a row and they were somewhat underwhelming.
The only scene I likes was Noah owning Ray Park and Samuel using some kind of earth/sand storm against Sylar, pretty gruesome. Oh Hiro spouting geek references too, even though it felt pretty random.

Emo Peter was annoying, and the deaf lady still feels like filler.

Started watching Chuck, I'm almost done with the first season. I find the Buy More drama more interesting than the whole spy business.
Tang is as annoying as BBT's Kripke.
Henshin!

Cast off!

Byakko

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2010, 09:21:10 AM »

Heroes resumed ? Will have a look later. Maybe.
Caught up with NCIS S7 (watched all 6 seasons, vacation with no Internet, long evenings), it managed to have a nice spike in interest just when I was starting to think it was becoming way too basic after the few big intrigues were done.
Other than that I'm only waiting for House to resume, and that's all.

Well, House was hillarious. And they got a way to keep a role for everyone : make them pull dirty pranks on each other.

Heroes : Andou KAMEHAMEHA ! Samuel is fucking annoying always talking about "that something he wants to do" but saying nothing else, as if everyone else will automatically fall in love with whatever it is.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 01:05:42 AM by Byakko »

Tendou Souji

• "Walking the path of heaven the man who will rule everything"
  • Staff
  • 変身!
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2010, 05:51:26 AM »

You know what really bugs me?
How Ando hasn't properly used his power to supercharge someone else's powers.
Also how Peter took an useless ability from Angela. Why does he keep replacing cool abilities with useless ones? Ugh.
So-so episode with a nice cliffhanger.

Big Bang Theory: Hilarious, I can't stop agreeing with Sheldon's actions and remarks. Th parts with the Hulk hands and Green lantern battery were hilarious.

Chuck: Done with season two, Scott Bakula (Sam from Quantum Leap) as Chuck's dad = Extremely awesome. Chevy Chase as his rival was pretty cool as well.

So far, I don't like Jill, General Beckman is as annoying as Angela Petrelli (And she kind of resembles Angela) Casey is bad ass, Sarah and Chuck's indecisiveness pisses me off. I'm not very fond of Chuck's sister either, Devon is literally (and figuratively) Awesome.

The whole Buy More gang is fun (Except for Emmett, he's just as bad as Tang, and fruiter). They've been using some kick ass songs for the show (Mr. Roboto, We're not gonna take it)

Time to start the third season.
Henshin!

Cast off!
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Up

general forums